Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Now this is a real horror story...

I was doing some surfing - much as I'd love to say it involved a board and some waves it was actually just the internet kind - and I came across this site.

http://www.stepfordwife.com/

How in the hell have I never seen this before??? Please note the frightening similarities in appearance to my own site. I kept looking for the part where someone says hahahaha this is just a joke, we're just being super sarcastic, but I couldn't find it. As much as there is some extremely laughable content, the fact that it appears to be written by people who BELIEVE in it scares the crapola out of me. Really? Is it really real?
I feel nauseous.  The only thing I can take from this is the potential for future commentaries. Eek.

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. at first, I thought, okay.. this is kinda fun and kooky. Then I read the FAQ, and the "tenets" they live by. Their only reason for existence is to serve and obey.. while those roles are fun in the bedroom sometimes, that is NOT the kind of relationship I'd like to be in outside of the bedroom. I'm all for making my man's life a bit easier.. but he feels the same about me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I passed the link along to a rather feminist journalist friend of mine, and this is what she had to say:

    "despite the fact that they claim to be unoffiliated with any fetish groups, that's exactly what i think they are. no woman is that f*#king stupid and dog-like. i hope."

    ReplyDelete