Sunday, September 12, 2010

having a great time, wish you were here.

Hello all, love to stay and chat for a while, really I would, but someone is hungry, someone else won't stay in bed, and the sewer has backed up into our house and all over the basement carpet. Thank god my husband has access to plumber's tools and is in the process of being my hero and fixing this mess. However, I still have to go through the agony of defeat dealing with a child who will not stay in bed. I just want to take a shower and watch the season finale of Entourage - hopefully I recorded the right show this time, not some generic cop show again. As my mother would say, this too shall pass. Or maybe I'm thinking of Scarlet O'Hara - tomorrow is another day! Now she was a kick ass housewife.
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment